tirsdag 22. oktober 2013

Christmas is coming..

I love christmas, and I love making christmascards, and now that the whole city are turned white with snow, I got just the right mood for making things for christmas:)

I made a christmas-label, it`s stamped with "Merry Christmas" and "to/from" on the back. Of course I forgot to take a pic! I seem to be a bit whimsy nowadays.


The tag is inked with distress ink broken china and chipped sapphire. The ribbon and text in the bottom is colored with the same colors. The colors appear a bit different because of the manilacolored tag.


I`ve used the supercute rubberstamp Snowman Sketch from Tim Holtz, and I stamped the image several times, then cut out all the parts and glued it together with 3d-gluedots. I also stamped the image on the tag, and then mounted all the parts on top.


I think I`ve use that little jinglebell on every christmascard/tag I make. I love the sound:)


The background is stamped with an old stamp from Hero Arts. I wanted the flurries in the back semitransparent. So I stamped with colorbox frost white, and then clearembosset. Not quite white, but not all transparent either. The frost white react with the ink from the tag, and making the outlines pale blue/white.
I kind of liked the effect! 

I would like to enter these challenges:

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - anything but a card
ABC Christmas Challenge - under the tree

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely Christmas tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Pat xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Great christmas Tag love these kind of Tags on Presents, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    PS we have a DT call at Top Tip Tuesday

    SvarSlett
  3. Super til og fra kort, elsker de farver du har brugt...og snemanden fra TH er dejlig. Tak for du deltager i vores udfordring hos ABC Christmas Challenge. Er du klar til en ny udfordring i morgen, V for......
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh wow this is amazing and thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge "Anything but a card" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    SvarSlett